If you have any comments or questions about the National Public Toilet Map Web
site, you can contact the Toilet Map Helpline by completing the form below.
There are also other ways to contact us.
If you have no specific issues you wish to raise but would like to share your
general views of the site with us, please use the feedback
If you have questions about continence management and related issues, please
contact the National Continence Helpline on 1800 330 066, or
view our continence links.
If you have general project related questions, please contact the
Required fields are marked with (required).
Send us your comments
You may send us your comments anonymously if you wish or supply us with your personal details if you would like us to reply to you.
If you provide us with your email address, we will send you a copy of your comments.
What is your comment or question about? (required)
- eg. I can't find an address or location, a new street or development needs to be added or your directions are incorrect or need improvements.
- eg. The toilet does not have the features listed, toilet opening hours are wrong or the toilet accessibility information is incorrect.
- eg. I get an error message when I try to search for a toilet, I am having trouble registering for My Toilets or I am unable to login to My Toilets.
- eg. I have an idea for improving the Toilet Map site, there is something I really like/don't like about the site or I have an opinion about the way the site is designed.
- eg. I have a comment or question that doesn't fit any of the other areas.